What We Can
We have experience with hundreds of different product styles; beer, wine, cider and RTD cocktails are our specialty. Please reach out to us with your idea!
What We Offer
- WGC-250 5-head filler canning lines
- Pressure-sensitive, wrap-around labeling
- Date and/or lot coding on the underside of each can
- Nitrogen dosing – for "nitro beers" or still beverages
- DO Meter and Zahm Carbonation testing services
- Can sizes for all beverages
- 4-packs and 6-packs
- Case Trays
- Training, repairs and efficiency upgrades for your canning line
- Taproom Crowler machine services and training
- Looking to get into mobile canning elsewhere in the world? Let us help!
Why Choose the Can Van?
The Can Van is the longest operating mobile canning service in the world. Our goal is to provide the highest quality canning and best customer service in the industry.
We've spent the last decade developing relationships with vendors and can manufacturers to make sure you get the materials you need for the best possible price.
At The Can Van we understand that every customer, location, and product is unique. Our seven canning lines are outfitted with everything required to work with products ranging from small urban breweries, to boutique winemakers, to large beverage manufacturers.
With years of experience, we make canning look easy! We employ a rigorous can seam inspection process, strict cleaning standards, and achieve low DO pickup. From quality control to can and material sourcing; let us handle the details.
Contact us now to discuss your project.